If you’re on stage or backstage making theatre, you’re part of the artistry, and eligible for Individual Artist Membership in the Alliance.
By becoming an Artist Member – for just $75/year – you will have the opportunity to participate in a number of programs and events designed specifically for the state’s community of theatre artists.
Current opportunities include
- Artist Profile Page—you’ll have your own page on the NJTA website. Actors can post pictures and resumes, and designers and technicians can post portfolio highlights
- Artist Forum Space—An area where members can post ideas and engage in conversation with colleagues
- Annual Combined Auditions—Members will be given priority scheduling
- Designer Showcase—Members will have priority access to this event
- Artistic Director (and other theatre professional) Roundtables—Opportunities to meet and learn from key players in NJ’s arts community
- Workshops —With membership input, we’ll offer helpful workshops to enhance your career including The Business of Show, To Be or Not to Be …Equity, and more
- Stages Festival—Members will have the opportunity to participate in this annual month-long event
- Additional Affiliation—Affiliate Membership in Fractured Atlas—a national service organization for artists http://www.fracturedatlas.org/
- Ticket Offers—Special offers may be extended by NJTA member theatres
- Curtain Call —You’ll receive an invitation—and a discount on tickets—to NJTA’s annual event in October
- Quarterly Social Events—The first event was on Saturday, July 14. A pre-theatre gathering at Ursino restaurant was followed by Premiere Stages’ production of Handicapped People in their Formal Attire. Stay tuned for our next event ...