Learn how to register as a New Jersey Theatre Alliance Artist Member below.
Step 1: Log in
If you already have an account on our website, click on the "Member Login" link and complete the form.
If you have not created an account on this site, you will need to follow these steps to create an account to manage your Artist Membership.
- Click on the "Member Login" link near the top right of the page.
- On the login form, click on "Register"
- Fill out the form. Remember to complete the CAPTCHA field as well.
- You should receive an email containing your temporary password. Once you receive this email, return to the login form.
- Copy the password contained in the email exactly into the password field, and enter the email address you used in the registration form.
- You will be prompted for a new password. Enter one that you will remember, and re-enter it to make sure there are no typos.
- Once logged in you will be asked to verify your contact information. Double check that all your information is correct and click save changes.
Step 2: Become an Artist Member
Once logged in, you are now ready to register as an Artist Member. To register, navigate to the registration page which can be found either under "Account Tools" in your user gateway, or by clicking the link below.
On the Artist Member Registration page you will be prompted for a few additional pieces of information: Your Doing-Business-As name (stage name) if different from your account name, your artist disciplines (actor, stage manager, etc.), and any union affiliations you may have.
If you have a coupon code for registration, you may enter that on this page.Back to page navigation
Step 3: Complete Payment
This final page is a standard credit card payment page. Enter all relevant details. Although some information is prepopulated (name, address, etc.) none of the information you enter here is stored by us.
Complete the transaction information and submit it. Once the transaction is completed, you should be redirected to your artist membership settings page. From here you may alter any Artist Membership details and renew your membership (when your current one is close to expiration).
You may need to log off and log back in again after initial registration is complete in order to access all of the Artist Member pages.Back to page navigation