The New Jersey Theatre Alliance offers a wide range of resources and services for the management, staff and artists at its member theatres to support them, and their organization as they learn, grow, develop and serve their communities.
With a wealth of resources and contacts, the Theatre Alliance steers these companies toward information, resources and connections that help them achieve professional excellence.
Some of these services include:
- Accessibility Support through the Cultural Access Network Project
- Annual Combined Auditions
- The Stages Festival including Family Week at the Theatre
- Management Roundtables and Technical Assistance Workshops
- Joint Marketing Projects
- Annual Designer Showcase
- Coaching and Consulting Opportunities for Board Development, Technology, Marketing and Access Progams