Box Office Associate Manager
Join Luna Stage, a small yet fierce professional theatre company founded in 1992 in Montclair, NJ, and operating since 2010 in West Orange, NJ. We are seeking a temporary Patron Services Associate Manager deeply familiar with PatronManager to provide customer service, communicate with institutional partners, and coordinate front-of-house staff. We are looking for someone with great communication and customer service skills to serve as our go-to PatronManager staff expert.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Fulfill orders and requests from patrons (i.e. ticket buyers, donors, students and their parents) and staff (comps for industry professionals, press, and funders) throughout the Ovation Tix ticketing process.
● Creating and pulling reports to support Luna leadership.
● Build/revise events in Ovation Tix.
● Coordinate front-of-house staff with House Manager, and serving as backup for front-of-house as needed.
● Work closely with a phenomenal team including: Managing Director, Artistic Director, Production Manager, Marketing Associate, Front-of-House Staff, Stage Manager, plus Artists, Designers, Teachers, etc.
● Customer service experience. Theatre experience a plus.
● Ovation Tix experience helpful but required. Certified PatMan Admin a plus.
● Highly organized, team player, communicative, empathetic, calm under pressure.
● Fluent English.
● 10-30 hours per week, depending on skills and interests.
● Flexible work schedule.
● Rate: $15/hour.
● Comps to Luna Stage performances and tickets at NJ Theatre Alliance member theatres.
● Temporary through end of May or possibly June; may become a permanent position.
Our theatre is committed to equal employment opportunity, and continues to be a strong advocate of non-discrimination in all its employment practices. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to, veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, and physical or mental disability. In addition, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, age, pregnancy, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, genetic information, sex, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, nationality, refusing to submit to a genetic test or making available the results of a genetic test to an employer, and disability are protected classes in New Jersey and New York. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply!
About Luna Stage
Luna Stage develops and produces plays about local and global experiences. We bring people together for artistic events that spark conversations and create understanding and change. Firmly rooted in New Jersey's Valley Arts District—a crossroads of cultures—we celebrate the diverse voices that surround us. As producer, innovator, and educator, we are dedicated to eliminating barriers to participation, and nurturing the next generation of audiences and artists. www.LunaStage.org
● Send resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.