COVID Safety Ambassador- Paper Mill Playhouse
Status: Non-Exempt, Part-Time
The role of our Covid Safety Ambassador is to ensure the safety and compliance of all patrons returning to the Paper Mill Playhouse.
- Works closely with the Covid Safety Manager on the front lines assisting with the screening of all patrons as they begin to enter the Paper Mill Playhouse
- Will cross-check and confirm that all patrons are abiding by the protocols and procedures as aligned with the safe return to the Paper Mill Playhouse which requires that all audience members over the age of 12 to show proof of vaccination. People with exemptions must show proof of a negative PCR test taken with in 36 hours of the performance time or a negative antigen test taken within 6 hours of the performance time.
- Communicate and confirm that all guests, regardless of age or vaccination status, wear masks while inside the theater building.
- Arrives for a check-in 1-hour prior to doors to help navigate all questions and concerns with relation to the health and safety measures taken for guest access.
- The Covid Safety Ambassadors are friendly, engaging, and support the first-class guest experience as a representative of the Paper Mill Playhouse
- Must be able to comply with PMP Re-Opening Guidelines for Health and Safety
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible work schedule, to include evenings andweekends
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of people
- Strong customer service orientation and the ability to communicate effectively with customers of various age, socioeconomic, and ethnic groups, to deal tactfully and effectively with large groups of people, and to enforce rules and
- Ability to stand for 4+ hours and lift up to 50lbs
- A commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion with an ability to interact effectively with people of different cultures and socio-economic experiences, free from prejudice and aggressions.
Apply: Paper Mill Playhouse is committed to hiring high caliber individuals of diverse backgrounds. We strive to provide our staff with a nurturing and inclusive environment, equal for all employees and optimal for their success. Paper Mill celebrates diversity and believes it enriches our work environment and the work on our stage. Send
Send cover letter and resume to Recruiting@PaperMill.org with subject line: Covid Safety Ambassador. No phone calls, please.