Paper Mill Playhouse, recipient of the 2016 Regional Theatre Tony Award, is in search of an Executive Assistant. Reporting to the Managing Director and Producing Artistic Director, the Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to Executive Management and the Artistic Departments.
Responsibilities include, but are not be limited to:
· Maintain calendars, including scheduling meetings and all associated details
· Prepare, compile and monitor correspondence, memos and other communications
· Serve as liaison to the Board of Trustees, take board minutes, schedule and prepare for Board and Committee meetings, assist with the organization of Board events.
· Coordinate house seats and ticket requests for NYC events for theatre leadership, board members and VIP donors.
· Assist as necessary on the Annual Gala and other fundraising and company events.
· Provide assistance and support for visiting artists as needed.
· Coordinate and promote facility rentals.
Executive Position Requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent formal educational experience
· Strong organizational, administrative and communication skills
· Excellent writing and editing skills
· Knowledge of MS office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
· Must be a team player
· Must be able to work some weekends and evenings as needed and must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
· Be a self-starter with ambition
· Have a demonstrated interest in pursuing a career in the theatre
Paper Mill is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ability are encouraged to apply.
This full-time position includes an excellent benefits package, and a salary which is competitive with industry standards. All applicants should mail or email a cover letter and resume to Anne Pollock, Paper Mill Playhouse, 22 Brookside Dr. Millburn, NJ 07041, email@example.com or fax resume to 973-315-1418. No phone calls please.