Institutional Relationships Manager
The Institutional Relationships Manager has specific responsibility for coordinating all activity relating to corporate, foundation, and government fundraising, and also assists with other projects and activities to help ensure success in meeting McCarter’s contributed income goals. Reporting directly to the Director of Development, this position works collaboratively across departments and in the community to coordinate and strengthen the relationships with McCarter’s institutional funders.
Principal Job Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of institutional funders with the goal of maintaining and increasing existing levels of giving and identifying and generating new support.
- Create, implement and maintain a corporate sponsorship and benefits program that includes custom strategies for cultivating and stewarding institutional supporters.
- Develop, explore and expand new and previous relationships with corporate, foundation and government funders.
- Work with the Patron Experience and Marketing teams to increase corporate and business outreach efforts.
- Plan and implement corporate events, either virtual or in person, to enhance partnerships.
- Manage all corporate sponsorship activity related to annual Gala and other events, whether virtual or in-person.
- Coordinate with various McCarter departments to ensure that corporate and foundation grant applications, recognition and reporting requirements are met.
- Prepare and update corporate, foundation and government income forecasts.
- Work to raise community awareness of McCarter by attending community and professional networking events.
- Perform other duties according to need, availability, interest and capability.
The starting annual salary for this position is $55,000. Benefits package includes medical, vision, and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid vacation, sick and personal time, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, and a 403 (b) retirement plan.
Please send a resume, cover letter, and three (3) references to email@example.com with your last name and “Institutional Relationships Manager” in the subject line. Let us know how you became aware of this opportunity. No phone calls please.
McCarter is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring, supporting, and promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce.