Mayo Performing Arts Center, a 1300-seat non-profit performing arts center in Morristown, seeks a versatile candidate to support its busy Marketing Department.
This is a great opportunity for someone with 1-2 years’ experience who can work as a team player as well as take on responsibility independently. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and organizational skills, enthusiasm and willingness to learn, and a passion for arts administration and community engagement. Experience with Photoshop, Tessitura and/or Wordpress a plus.
Specific responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- In collaboration with the Marketing Department, assist with developing and implementing overall strategy to support sales and marketing efforts around shows, programs, and institutional events.
- Identify target audiences and outreach opportunities for upcoming shows and events
- Lead grassroots marketing efforts including managing street team and poster volunteers
- Create marketing email blasts in MailChimp
- Utilize CRM system to research audiences and create target lists
- Use data to analyze marketing efforts and inform strategies around patron experience, audience and member growth, and revenue goals
- Manage online event listings
- Assist with show press releases and maintains press archives
- Promote student discount program
- Design various promotional materials (signs, flyers, postcards, program inserts)
- Manage inventory, storage and display of marketing materials
- Website updates using WordPress
- Attend and assist with various MPAC events, at times in evenings or on weekends
- Other functions as needed by the departmen
Please send resume and salary requirements to Jean Leonard, Marketing Director, at email@example.com.