Art House Productions, a nonprofit arts organization in Jersey City, seeks a part-time Marketing Coordinator.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Marketing Coordinator will have a hand in brand strategy, marketing, social media, advertising, press, public relations, and box office. Some nights and weekends are required for event work; this is a hands-on position. This position also works closely with the Producing Director, Gallery Director, and Community Director.
Art House is committed to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion and encourages members of the theatre community who are underrepresented to apply.
- Develop and implement all short- and long-term institutional marketing plans.
- Write and distribute all press-releases. Cultivate press contacts in the New Jersey and NYC Region and distribute press tickets at performances.
- Manage Art House’s ticketing software processing tickets, creating events, pulling reports, etc.
- Manage various web-based publications, email marketing initiatives, and the website.
- Manage Art House Social Media accounts (Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook) and assist with brainstorming marketing efforts for the gallery space, performances, and festivals.
- Establish partnerships with community organizations, businesses, and other stakeholders for ongoing cross-promotional collaboration.
- Perform light graphic design needs for posters, postcards, and other print and digital marketing materials.
- Assist with event planning and execution.
- Assist with box office needs on performance nights.
- Perform administrative tasks including file upkeep, photography archiving, etc.
- 2-3 years of marketing experience (including internships).
- Passion for both performing and visual arts.
- Experience with Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Canva, video editing software preferred.
- Knowledge of ticketing/CRM software (Vendini preferred).
- Experience running social media channels for an organization preferred.
This is a part-time position, not to exceed 25 hours per week. Hourly rate $15-$20, based on prior experience. Remote work possible.
For more information about our programs, please visit our website at www.arthouseproductions.org.
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, and 2 work samples (press releases, emails, flyers, social media) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Marketing Coordinator Application”.