Two River Theater is looking for an extremely creative digital storyteller and strategic online marketer to develop, implement, track and optimize all of the theater’s multimedia campaigns. This is a full-time position within the marketing department, and reports to Two River Theater’s Director of Marketing. The Multimedia Manager will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as professional videographers and photographers) and vendors to launch successful digital campaigns on time and on budget.
About Two River Theater
Over the last 24 years, Two River Theater has been committed to creating great American theater by developing and producing work by some of the country’s leading artists. We are proud to be viewed as a vital cultural resource in the community of Red Bank, New Jersey. Through 10 theatrical productions each year (including world premieres, musicals, classics and theater for young audience productions) and 50+ annual events happening around Monmouth County, we work hard to produce exceptional theater and cultivate engaged audiences. Two River celebrates and honors our core values of Artistic Excellence; Education and Community Engagement; Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion; and Operational Excellence. Anyone who joins our team quickly becomes part of putting all of our initiatives into action day in and day out. Two River Theater is under the leadership of Artistic Director John Dias and Managing Director Michael Hurst.
Two River Theater is dedicated to the goal of building an equitable and culturally diverse work environment and strongly encourages applications from members of underrepresented groups.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Oversee the strategy, content creation, design and sending of all the theater’s emails through Dotmailer email platform.
• Create exciting social media content with a voice in-line with the mission of the institution to generate high levels of engagement and ROI. Current Platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Snapchat & more.
• Implement strategic Facebook Ad campaigns through Power Editor to drive attendance, revenues and promote Two River’s theatrical productions, special events, education classes, fundraising initiatives, news & more.
• Ability to tie Two River related content within trending social media conversations and topics.
• Oversee the creation of all promotional videos, including show teasers and trailers from conception and storyboarding to completion.
• Manage day-to-day upkeep of the theater’s desktop and mobile websites, including updating text, links, photos, embedded videos, uploading documents and forms, and more.
• Candidate will oversee Two River’s website redesign from start to finish, including: research and development, budgeting, implementation and being the main liaison between the theater staff and design firm.
• Highly creative with a proven track record in creating and executing multimedia campaigns that meet or exceed sales goals, while reaching high levels of engagement.
•Must be comfortable managing ad budgets for all multimedia projects and ad campaigns, tracking performance and reporting on results.
•Proficiency in: Facebook Power Editor, Photoshop, iMovie, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, website administration and CMS.
•Should exhibit a high degree of organization, attention to detail and ability to manage deadlines.
•Positive can-do attitude; ability to lead a project from conception to completion with no task being too large or small to accomplish.
•Capacity to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
•Ability to work on select weekday evenings and weekends required.
Compensation: Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits package includes medical and vision insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid vacation, personal time and a 403 (b) retirement plan.
Candidates should submit a letter of intention (including where you saw this job posting), detailed resume, list of 2-3 references, multimedia work samples, and salary requirements to Courtney Schroeder, Director of Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Subject line should read: Multimedia Manager