Part-Time Box Officer
Part-Time Box Officer
Seeking a friendly, enthusiastic, and customer service oriented individual to join our box office team. Should possess strong computer and problem-solving skills and must present a professional and helpful attitude with all of our patrons, donors, and volunteers.
This is a part-time position requiring approximately 10-20 hours of work per week and includes working select shifts in a supervisory role.
Two River Theater is dedicated to the goal of building an equitable and culturally diverse work environment and strongly encourages applications from members of underrepresented groups.
• Processing phone, mail, email, and in person orders for show tickets and subscriptions
• Strategically upselling patrons into multi-ticket buys, subscriptions and add on donations at check-out.
• Comfortable speaking about all events at Two River Theater.
• Being up-to-date on the theater’s productions, special events, rental events and special offers.
• Become proficient using Spektrix software (ticketing system).
• Distribute tickets at Will-Call.
• Accurately relay information to callers and visitors to the Theater.
• Other duties as assigned.
Additional duties as Supervisor:
• Reconciling concessions and merchandise cash intake per performance.
• Being the point person for all ticketing matters during performances.
• Responsible for handling any last minute requests and decisions at curtain time.
• Has initiative and possesses ability to regularly delegate tasks without hesitation
• Ability to provide outstanding customer service to all patrons, under any circumstance.
• Must have an extremely flexible schedule, with availability to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and non-traditional shifts.
• Should be comfortable in an occasionally fast paced environment.
• Bilingual Spanish/English a plus.
• A love and knowledge of theater is preferred.
Candidates should submit a letter of intention (including where you saw this job posting) and resume to Michele Klinsky, Box Office Manager at email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Subject line should read: Box Officer