ALLIANCE HEALTH INITIATIVE
For many years, the Alliance has heard the need expressed by members to find solutions to employee health insurance, including the challenge of offering insurance at all for smaller budget theatres and the rising premium costs for all budget sizes.
After significant research and development, the Alliance is proud to offer a new benefit in partnership with World Insurance: member theatres can now join an association health plan.
With full nationwide medical benefits, pharmacy benefits, plus dental and vision, the New Jersey Theatre Alliance Health Plan from World Insurance has you, your employees, and your families, fully covered.
Features of the Plan:
- Rather than being considered by an insurance company as a singular risk, your employees will join a pool of thousands of individuals working at companies across a variety of industries. This means that the association/affinity group can negotiate lower rates and pass them along to you.
- All plans feature a nationwide network of doctors and pharmacies for complete coverage. Robust Dental and Vision Coverage is also available.
- Multiple-plan designs make it easy for you to find the right fit for your theatre.
- All benefit plans meet minimal essential coverage as mandated by the Affordable Care Act.
- The experienced team at World Insurance is always ready to provide expertise before and after you’ve chosen your plan.
Four Easy Steps to Savings on Quality Healthcare Coverage
- Start the process: If your theatre is interested in getting a quote, reach out to World Insurance Liason, Vincent Basciano. It’s completely free to get a quote, and there’s no obligation to go beyond that stage.
- Have your entire staff complete the PHQ: To secure a quote, each employee at your theatre will complete the online Personal Health Questionnaire (PHQ), which takes about 10 minutes. The online form is secure, encrypted, and HIPAA compliant.
- Review Plans & Rates: Once your PHQs are evaluated, you’ll be able to review and compare the plans available. A choice of plans makes it easier to find the right fit for your group.
- Choose Your Plan and Get Enrolled: After reviewing and choosing your plan, you’ll enroll. Once enrolled, you will receive your new health plan cards. An experienced team is always ready to provide expertise before and after you have chosen your plan.
There’s nothing to lose by getting a quote. You will learn whether you can save compared to your current plan, afford to begin offering a plan, confirm that you are content with your current rates, or even use the quote to negotiate with your current provider.
Get Started by Contacting Vincent Basciano
Frequently Asked Questions
Download a PDF document outlining many of the frequently asked questions about this plan.
Sample Email to Staff
Review a sample email communication you can share with your staff about the purpose and process of completing the PHQ.
Sample Rate Tiers
Two spreadsheets that offer examples of the different rate tiers available depending on your quote.
HCS First Health Plan Comparison